eruditearmywife?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

"family" blogs

Why are "family" blogs really just mom blogs? It annoys me, especially when some women I know and respect and who fit squarely within anyone's definition of a feminist fighting the good fight do this. It just does not make sense. Moms are busy. Why can't the dads be in charge of the family blog? I mean if you buy into society's demand that the mother be in charge of all home and childcare issues why would you not also buy into the assumption that men are better with technology thus would clearly be better at blogging? I think blogging moms and the rest of us ought to ponder this silliness.

I've been neglecting my blog mainly because I temporarily forgot my login and password. Luckily, I experienced a flash of brilliancy and remembered them so I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home