eruditearmywife?

Monday, March 24, 2008

it's just so hard


I know you'll all be shocked, but I've been thinking about the patriarchy again. I was out with several of my bestest girl friends last weekend and heard all about their new boys and all the sex that they were having. I have to admit I was jealous since I will never again have a new boy in my life (boring old husband for me) and since the aforementioned husband is currently fighting the GWOT in the desserts of Iraq consequently I am having absolutely no sex either. Fast forward less than one week and somehow three quarters of the new boys discussed in this conversation had acted like total bafoons.

This outlandishly bad behavior on the part of these boys makes one wonder why women have to put up with such nonsense. I love and respect all of the ladies that told me their boy stories and have no doubt that they are all far superior to the idiot assholes that have wronged them. Why do men feel like they can or should act so ridiculously? You guessed it, the patriarchy. I'm serious. We live in a world dominated by images. Women are either sexual objects (who like to be mistreated) or they are ugly asexual bitches. We convince ourselves that for men to like us we need to be objects, sexual objects. To "win" this game of love, women need to be pleasing and look beautiful and somehow accustom ourselves to intolerable male behavior. After all we have been told our whole lives that we need men to take care of us and protect us and above all desire us.

I'm so proud to say that not one of the ladies that has been recently mistreated by a bafoonish boy is putting up with it. They are demanding better treatment and wisely taking a look around at the other fish in the sea. They know their value and for this Rosie and I salute you. Watch out degenerate men and crusaders for the patriarchy.

Oh and I love my husband because he is mercifully not a boy, degenerate, bafoon, idiot, asshole or crusader for the patriarchy.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger mitsi said...

Hell yeah!

I love this blog. I may link to it from mine. Feel very special. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home